About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity have come up in one of their tier 1 client in Melbourne. They are urgently looking for an experienced Incident Manager to support their client's critical financial services business. Please note that the role is based in Melbourne CBD. The successful candidates would need to have the following skill sets
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelors in Computer, Information Technology or Business Administration.
- Extensive experience in IT Service Management on the Infrastructure side
- 1-2 years of experience in project management and resource/staff management
- Must be ITIL certified (v3 intermediate or expert or v2 manager certification).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages and maintains the IT Service Management function including such processes as Incident, Change, Problem, Request, Configuration, and Service Level Management.
- Provide a single point of contact for service management across the project and coordinating processes across all functions within the project.
- Ensuring that service management policies, processes and procedures documentation is created, updated and maintained.
- Provide strong leadership, guidance and direction related to service management. Provide advice to staff on IT Service Management principles.
- Manages the Change Management process by ensuring that all infrastructure changes have an associated Change Request (CR) and that the appropriate impact and priority, in collaboration with change stakeholders
- Ensure that production changes be made sufficiently in advance to warrant changes as planned, tested, communicated and delivered with little or no business disruption.
- Develop, Monitor, and review monthly reports for all incidents and tickets reported by customers. Provide a consistent, timely and effective response for all IT service requests from customers.
- Ensuring the Release Management process is followed by IT teams during development and deployment. Drive and develop release and communication processes for release management.
- Manages the Configuration Management process, maintain a logical Configuration Management System (CMS) model, containing the components of the IT infrastructure (CIs) and their associations.
The Incident Manager / Service management consultant will be responsible for implementing and maintaining an IT Service Management process management strategy and drive daily activities and make sure that the client's Service Management processes are efficiently managed and maintained from a governance and on-going operations perspective.
Culture and Benefits
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has Incident management experience and has worked in a financial services sector. If you possess all the skills mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.