A leading Food Manufacturer in Australia, with a suite of products sure to be in most kitchens and pantries across the country, our client fosters a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
As the Maintenance Manager, reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will form part of the Maintenance/ Reliability team on site ensuring optimal plant performance, minimising downtime and managing maintenance contractors.
A Degree Qualified mechanical/electrical engineer, you will have a minimum of five years' experience within a reliability/maintenance management function in a Food and Beverage, FMCG or similar environment. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to drive plant improvements using your technical and people management skills.
- Track job cost performance and follow up and resolve non-compliances.
- Provide total cost estimates for maintenance activities including labour, materials, and special resources on a regular basis
- Maintenance of equipment and spare parts to ensure cost effectiveness, minimised downtime and maximised productivity.
- Manage spare parts usage and holdings of critical spares.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of maintenance KPIs.
- Provide the framework for the safe completion of maintenance and service in accordance with statutory and company requirements without risk to employees or equipment.
- Actively contribute to the running and growth of the Manufacturing Process Consistency & Planned Maintenance systems and the WHSE Management system.
- Implement and drive Asset Care strategies in consultation with the Engineering Manager
- Drive the development of the site CMMS system (SAP)
- Direct any improvement/capital work requests to the Engineering Manager.
- Actively work in achieving site KPI's: Safety, Quality, Waste, Machine uptime
- Discuss with Engineering Manager in timely fashion when measures cannot be achieved
- Support and resource the reliability team on site
- Grow your people
- Identify training and maintain training matrix up to date
- Drive the development of maintenance work instructions
- Development plan for high performers in place
The role and the business will give you an opportunity to develop professionally and be part of a supportive and successful team.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Matt Gorrie on 02 9431 6508. CVs should be submitted by clicking the 'apply now' button below