Our client, a fast-growing telecommunications company requires a Junior Logistics Coordinator to handle all returns to suppliers to join their dynamic team in their offices based in St Leonards. This is an IMMEDIATE start, full time temporary role with the view to go permanent.
- Accurately receiving returns and entering in system
- Ensure all paperwork is received and correct details of the customer obtained
- Organising and scheduling transport for devices to suppliers
- Maintain all necessary documentation and records
- Monitor and follow up repair returns for dispatch to customers and suppliers
- Check all repair orders before returning the device to the customer
- General Administration duties
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers on behalf of the company by ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met.
- Technical/Analytical mindset and strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and switched-on candidate who is responsive to customer needs and provide outstanding personal service.
- Someone who takes ownership of issues and is solution focused
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed customer service skills with high attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- A team player with a positive attitude
Please apply on line by clicking on the link below or if you would like to hear more about this role or other positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.