Our client is a specialised manufacturing business with a fast growing market and an enviable reputation. Due to their continued expansion they are looking for a Logistics and Warehouse Officer to join their team and assist the Supply Chain Manager achieve the company goals.
- Receive and verify incoming goods and materials
- Verify physical inventory versus systems and adjust
- Manage freight bookings for interstate orders and deliveries
- Complete all administrate tasks applicable to the role
- Receive, store, move and pack outgoing materials, equipment, and other items from warehouse.
- Continuously check stock on hand to ensure sufficient quantities are available
- Pick up goods and make deliveries to supplier, customer and other workplace locations
- Manually or mechanically load and unload materials
- Prepare materials for fabrication and dispatch
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Experience to above mentioned responsibilities
- Forklift and Driver License essential
- Strong customer service attitude and manner; communicates easily and clearly
- Basic computer skills and literacy coupled with administrative skills and abilities
- Wants to learn, grow and develop.
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519