My client is one of the world largest banks. Growing locally through various strategies and continuously evolving their product offering, they are currently looking to secure the services of a Loan Operations Support Officer to join their Australian Head Office in Sydney on a permanent basis and provide day to day mid-office support for the department.
Reporting to the Senior Product Support Manager, your responsibilities will be broad and varied including:
- Perform the day to day system recording of critical loan contract information
- Monitor the full lifecycle from initial booking of deal and all associated elements to the final closure of the deal
- Set up working procedures for Agent Role, train staff appropriately and make changes to systems as required
- Maintaining & develop systems for the division
- Completing daily, weekly and monthly reports as required for the division
- Work closely with Front office business, Risk management and Settlements to achieve results for the division
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, compliance and internal control
- Assist on projects required to be completed within the division.
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by the branch management or reporting manager
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar role in the financial services environment.
- Solid understanding of contract agreements and lead arranger reporting requirements
- A finance or accounting degree or relevant qualification.
- ERP systems knowledge and developed MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Prioritisation, organisational & time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519