Move to a team and design lead role in this large R&D group developing sophisticated electronics products for global markets. You will need a strong C++ software engineering background with experience in real-time systems, Windows and Linux platforms, network programming and an understanding of systems engineering. The position offers a wide range of senior engineering responsibilities, as you lead and guide mixed-discipline teams on critical product devopment projects.
- Hands-on software development in C++
- Requirements analysis
- Detailed Design
- Code reviews, overseeing QA
- Project delievery and customer engagement
- C++ / Visual Studio / real-time systems
- Multithreading, network programming
- Requirements engineering
- An ability to design elegant solutions to complex engineering problems
- Australian citizenship
Additional experience in areas like avionics, acoustics, radar, sonar, acoustics or digital signal processing would be advantageous.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that Australian citizenship is essential for security clearance purposes.