- Step up to a lead role, Australian citizenship essential
- Engineering / R&D culture, excellent facilities, close to transport
- C++, VS, Qt, TCP/IP, DSP, networking, electronics
Move into a team lead role in this highly successful, high-tech engineering group developing sophisticated electronics systems and products for the defence sector. You will need a strong C++ software engineering background with experience in systems engineering, real-time systems, Windows and/or Linux, and network programming. The position offers a wide range of senior engineering responsibilities in a fast-moving, commercial environment. Australian citizenship is essential for security clearance purposes.
- Some hands-on C++ design and development
- Team leadership and mentoring
- Requirements engineering
- Design lead responsibilities
- Code reviews
- Customer engagement
- Project delievery
- C++ / Visual Studio / real-time systems
- Multithreading, network programming
- A commitment to finding the best solution and optimal quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Australian citizenship (security vetting)
Additional experience in areas like avionics, acoustics, radar, sonar, or digital signal processing would be advantageous.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that Australian citizenship is essential for security clearance purposes.