- Step up to a lead role
- Engineering / R&D culture, excellent facilities, close to transport
- Modern C++, VS, Qt, TCP/IP, DSP, networking, electronics
Move to a team lead role in this large R&D group developing sophisticated electronics systems. You will need a strong C++ software engineering background with experience in real-time systems, Windows and/or Linux, network programming and systems engineering. The position offers a wide range of senior engineering responsibilities and challenges.
- Hands-on C++ design and development
- Team leadership
- Customer engagement
- Requirements engineering
- Detailed Design
- Code reviews and other lead responsibilities
- Project delievery
- C++ / Visual Studio / real-time systems
- Multithreading, network programming
- A commitment to finding the best solution and optimal quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Australian citizenship (security vetting)
Additional experience in areas like avionics, acoustics, image processing, radar, sonar, or biomedical signal processing would be advantageous.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that Australian citizenship is essential for security clearance purposes.