- Australian R&D arm of international group
- Music industry, IoT, consumer electronics
- Modein C++, Boost, embedded Linux, TCP, UPnP, POSIX APIs, audio streaming
Utilise you C++ 11, 14 and 17 experience and embedded Linux background in this lead role with one of the best known names in high-end, streaming audio. Focusing on middleware development in an Agile environment, enjoy a range of projects that draw on user space experience, C/C++ and IP networking.
- Modern C++ (11, 14, or 17)
- Embedded Linux
- IP networking (e.g. sockets, multicast/unicast/TCP/UDP)
- Middleware development, porting
- Multi-threading, POSIX APIs
- Debugging on embedded Linux with GDB, Valgrind or similar
- Experience with modern build systems and tools
- Agile experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Boost, Protobuf
- Audio or video streaming e.g. UPnP, RTP, RTSP, Hi-Res
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (i.e. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) cannot be considered for this position.