Work on leading edge products used in the global music and entertainment industry. 'Great culture. C/C++, embedded Linux/bare metal.
- Hands-on, team lead position
- Innovative R&D culture, world leading technology
- C/C++, embedded Linux, FreeRTOS, ARM, assembly, drivers, AoIP, codecs, Python
'New role with ASX-listed Australian R&D group for a senior embedded software engineer with leadership experience. Lead a small embedded team, work closely with FPGA and high-level software engineers on a range of stimulating product development projects. Contribute to world leading technology, lend expertise to manufacturability issues, and utilise a wide range of low level coding skills from bare metal to embedded Linux.
- Strong embedded software and firmware development background
- Strong C/C++ skills (assembly experience helpful)
- Strong embedded Linux background
- Bare metal coding
- Experience across a range of microprocessor architectures
- Strong IP networking experience (TCP/IP, UDP, AV, routing and switching)
- High level communication and problem solving skills
- Audio or video
- Network security
- OS internals, device drivers
- Mercurial, JIRA
This role offers excellent career prospects, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to put your personal stamp on a range of industry leading products. For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS