Our client boasts a market leading position in its beverage category globally. Having experienced unprecedented growth, never has been there been a better time to join this organisation. Supported with strong leadership, and a formidable brand presence - this role offers tremendous career prospects.
You will manage all sales activities and relationships with national trade accounts focusing on sales, category development, margin growth and market share. Category development will include the grocery, drug, petrol, wholesalers and convenience channel.
- Meet and exceed volume and market share objectives
- Manage channel promo calendar according annual budget plan at the right price calendar and frequency
- Collaborate and coordinate with distributor/bottler(s) in negotiating with Key Account buyers to maximize sales distribution, vertical and horizontal distribution, new product listing, point of sale placement, consumer promotion programs, and additional displays execution within the trade spend budget
- Work with Distributor/bottler(s) sales team to expand new distribution
- Monitor and coach training distributor merchandiser team to ensure in-store compliance and develop incentive program to increase in-store display
- Develop Trade Marketing point of sale display to enhance brand visibility, and manage the organisations point of sale inventory usage
- Sales and Sales planning experience in a retail, wholesalers and distributor sales environment
- National account management experience
- Proven success working with distributors and customers within the beverage market
- Demonstrated success negotiating with key customers at a national level
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Nielsen knowledge.
- Sound commercial skills
- Consultative approach
- Able and willing to travel interstate regularly
Please follow the prompts to submit your details or contact Rameet directly via (02) 9431 6522 for further information.