- Excellent facilities - gym, cafe, parking, childcare and more
- Career paths into software engineering
- Python, Perl, C, C++, Windows, Linux, image processing, drivers, security
New role for a graduate R&D test engineer with a global giant in consumer electronics. Focus on manual and automation testing for a variety of embedded, driver, application and UI production code. Utilise your scripting experience in Python or Perl for test automation, work with C/C++ and .NET code bases on embedded Linux and Windows platforms, and develop specialised skills in configuration and release management.
- A Computer Science degree with a good GPA
- A good grounding in OO design and development
- Commercial experience developing test scripts and frameworks in Python
- C or C++ exposure (academic or commercial)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Exposure to image processing or driver development
- C# or embedded C
- TCP/IP, UDP, serial protocols, sockets
For more information please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-94316507 or apply in the normal manner. Resumes should be supplied in Word format.
NOTE: Australian citizenship or permanent residency is essential