Our client who are a global financial services company based in Sydney CBD, have a fantastic opportunity for a Desktop Support/Junior Systems Administrator to expand and deepen their knowledge across Enterprise infrastructure & security systems, utilising the latest cutting-edge technology.
Essential Skills and experience
- Min 2 years commercial experience providing helpdesk/desktop support and assistance to end users
- Windows server 2008-2016
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- ESXi HyperV
- Liaising and working with external suppliers to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Able to handle concurrent projects such as migration or upgrades infrastructure
- Basic network support knowledge of Switches, Routers etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SQL Database
- Knowledge of ITIL
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535.