- Excellent work environment - gym, cafe, parking, childcare and more
- World class R&D facility
- Python, Perl, C/C++, Windows, Linux, image processing, drivers
New one-year, fixed-term role for a graduate software / test engineer with a global giant in consumer electronics. Focus on unit and integration testing, configuration control, defect tracking and release management for embedded, driver, application and UI production code written in C and C++. Utilise your scripting experience in Python or Perl for test automation, work on both Linux and Windows platforms, and develop specialised skills in configuration and release management.
- A completed Computer Science degree with a good GPA (pref. high credit or distinction)
- A thorough grounding in OO design and development
- Windows and Linux experience
- Commercial experience developing test scripts in Python
- C or C++ exposure (academic or commercial)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Exposure to image processing or driver development
- C# or embedded C
- TCP/IP, UDP, serial protocols, sockets
For more information please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-94316507 or apply in the normal manner. Resumes should be supplied in Word format.
NOTE: Australian citizenship, permanent residency or a graduate visa expiring after September 2020 is essential