- Easy North Sydney location
- Opportunities to travel to sites around Sydney
- Broad technology base: hardware, software engineering, web development
'New role for a junior to mid-level mechatronics / software engineer with well-established environmental group developing novel systems and solutions for urban environments. Utilise your broad experience across areas like PCB design, scripting, embedded development, network programming and web development to design and enhance state-of-the art solutions.
- A relevant degree in mechatronics, electronics or software engineering
- Some experience with board design
- Good Python scripting skills (or equivalent)
- Some embedded or firmware development experience (C/C++)
- PHP, HTML etc.
- Network programming (wireless, TCP/IP, sockets)
- Windows and/or Linux
- Excellent communication skills
- A NSW driver licence
- Signal processing
- Streaming protocols
For more information please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-94316507 or apply in the normal manner. Resumes should be supplied in Word format.
NOTE: This is a permanent position and Australian citizenship or permanent residency is essential