- Award winning, listed R&D group
- Dominant global market share
- C/C++, Python, TCP/UDP, Linux, Windows, low-latency real-time systems
New C++ software engineering role available with this Data61-incubated start-up that now enjoys worldwide market dominance for it's innovative hardware and software products. Focus on delivering production grade software in C and C++ across Windows, Linux, and macOS target platforms. Tackle a range of technologies from scaled, cloud based architectures to low level, resource constrained environments, UI to kernel level coding, software porting to new product development - all with strong digital networking components.
- Strong C / C++ and OO design skills
- Commercial experience with any two of: Linux, Windows, macOS
- IP networking (sockets, TCP, network APIs, protocol stacks)
- Multithreading, real-time systems
- Python (or similar)
- Modern version control tools (e.g. Mercurial, Git)
- Agile development
- Excellent communication skills and a strong academic record
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note: this is a permanent position and Australian PR or citizenship is essential.