About the Client and Role
Our client, a company within the property investment domain, is looking for a Junior Mobile Developer to start on an exciting and challenging undertaking. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the client's offices in the Sydney CBD.
- Gather and analyse business requirements
- Develop, install, and maintain mobile applications
- Conduct mobile application unit testing
- Create technical documentation
- Conduct cross-functional and managerial liaison
At present, we are interested in receiving expressions of interest from talented individuals with the following:
- 1+ year of demonstrated hands-on project experience on iOS and Android application development
- Experience with Web Services/APIs and/or data integration
- UX/UI experience
- Unit testing experience
- Ability to converse in Mandarin Chinese (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact the National IT Candidate Manager, David Pace-Feraud on 02 9431 6549.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.