About the Client
Our client, one of the world's largest banks, with over 300,000 employees globally, are looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to work on an important data management project. This 12 month fixed-term contract role will be based in their Australian Head Office, based in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for entering and maintaining customer data related to financial products into the company's ERP system, and will also create reports from this data to provide analytical insights to the business.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within the banking domain
- Experience with ERP systems in relation to data entry
- Experience creating reports and manipulating data in Excel and VBA
- Solid understanding of financial/banking products from an end-user perspective
- Relevant tertiary qualification in finance or accounting
- Ability to speak and read / write in Mandarin (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact the National IT Candidate Manager, David Pace-Feraud on 02 9431 6549.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.