- Coding and scripting, sys admin (Linux and Windows) focus
- City based role, great culture, bonuses
- Python, Go, Google Cloud, IaaS, NGINX, Mongo, Docker, CI, Packer, Mercurial
'New role with fast-growing, listed Australian R&D group for a talented junior engineer (~3-7 years' experience) with commercail DevOps expeirence. Help automate key infrastructure services for in-house and development /production environments, architect and design elegant systems, analyse and resolve complex performance and configuration issues working closely with hardware, software and test engineering teams.
You will need strong scripting and programming experience (Python and shell mainly), some solid sys admin skills (Linux or Windows), some experience with containerization and networking (the more the better), and a good overall understanding of systems engineering / Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) work. Exposure to modern DVCS, code review processes, test engineering and CI/CD practices would also be helpful.
- Coding and scripting with Python, Go, Shell or similar
- Linux or Windows system administration
- Networking fundamentals
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal and documentation skills
- JS frameworks like Node.js, Meteor
- LXC, Docker, Kubernetes
- NGINX, MongoDB, CI/CD, Mercurial, Jenkins, Bitbucket
- CCNA, CompTIA Network+
- Hashicorp tools, Google Cloud, IaaS
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (i.e. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) cannot be considered for this position.