- Sys admin (Linux and Windows), scripting, systems engineering
- City based role, great culture, bonuses
- Python, Go, Google Cloud, IaaS, NGINX, Mongo, Docker, CI, Packer, Mercurial
'New role with fast-growing, listed Australian R&D group for a talented recent graduate (c1-5 years' experience) with a strong interest in DevOps. Help architect and design corporate and production systems, implement development/production infrastructure and services, analyse and resolve complex performance issues and configuration problems, work closely with hardware, software and test engineering teams.
You will need good sys-admin experience, strong scripting skills, some exposure to containerization and networking (the more the better), with a good overall understanding of systems engineering / Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) work. Exposure to modern DVCS, code review processes, test engineering and CI/CD practices would also be helpful.
- Coding and scripting with Python, Go, Shell or similar
- Linux or Windows system administration
- Networking fundamentals
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal and documentation skills
- JS frameworks like Node.js, Meteor
- LXC, Docker, Kubernetes
- NGINX, MongoDB, CI/CD, Mercurial, Jenkins, Bitbucket
- CCNA, CompTIA Network+
- Hashicorp tools, Google Cloud, IaaS
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (i.e. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) cannot be considered for this position.