- Sydney CBD
- Focus on scripting and automation, some sys admin
- Python, Go, Google Cloud, IaaS, NGINX, Mongo, Docker, CI, Packer, Mercurial
'New role with fast-growing, listed Australian R&D group for a talented recent graduate (c2-5 years' experience) with some commercial DevOps experience. Help architect and design corporate and production systems, implement infrastructure and services for software engineering teams, analyse and resolve complex performance issues and configuration problems, work closely with hardware, software and test engineering teams.
You will need strong scripting and coding skills, some exposure to systems admin and containerization, and network engineering experience would be helful but not essential. ms engineering / Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) work. Exposure to modern DVCS, code review processes, test engineering and CI/CD practices would also be helpful.
- Coding and scripting with Python, Go, Shell or similar
- Some DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) experience
- Basic understanding of Linux or Windows sys admin
- Networking fundamentals
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal and documentation skills
- JS frameworks like Node.js, Meteor
- LXC, Docker, Kubernetes
- NGINX, MongoDB, CI/CD, Mercurial, Jenkins, Bitbucket
- CCNA, CompTIA Network+
- Hashicorp tools, Google Cloud, IaaS
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (i.e. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) cannot be considered for this position.