New C++ software engineering role available with this Data61-incubated start-up that now enjoys worldwide market dominance for it's innovative hardware and software products. Focus on delivering production grade software in C and C++ across Windows, Linux, and macOS target platforms. Tackle a range of technologies from scaled, cloud based architectures to low level, resource constrained environments, UI to kernel level coding, software porting to new product development - all with strong digital networking components.
- A computer science degree
- Strong C / C++ and OO design skills
- Linux (internals experience good) and either Windows or macOS
- IP networking exposure (sockets, TCP/IP, UDP, protocol stacks)
- Python (or similar)
- Modern development tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence)
- Agile development (e.g. SCRUM, SAFe)
- Strong communication and organisational skills, initiative, creativity
- A record of high academic achievement
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates with Australian PR, citizenship, or long-term visas can be considered for this role.