- High-profile projects, travel opportunities
- Guided vechicles, robotics, automation, vision systems
- Fullstack | C# | Multithreading | SQL | VMWare | ADO.NET-EF | WCF/WPF
Talented junior software engineer (around 1-5 years' experience) with fullstack C# / .NET skills sought for a new role with and international engineering firm. Work in a stimulating technical environment on leading edge autonomous vehicle projects involving the latest wireless communication, robotics and M2M technologies. These busy, full SDLC development roles will see you involved in software design, development, testing, support and on-site commissioning for high-profile projects around Australia and Asia Pac.
- At least one year experience with C#
- Strong OO design/development skills
- Good SQL skills
- Experience developing business rules, interfaces, UIs
- Experience with modern version control and build systems
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- A computer science degree with a good GPA
- ADO.NET - Entity Framework
- WPF/WCF, LINQ
- Data storage virtualisation
- Server configuration
- Real-time systems, wireless networks
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that you must have Australian PR or citizenship to be considered for this role.