An opportunity has become available to join a well-known market leader. This iconic industry brand who is constantly at the front of their field and has been continually experiencing strong growth and diversification. With a supportive team & quality training this is a fantastic opportunity for a junior buying/purchasing professional to join the growing team based near Parramatta.
Reporting to an off-shore based manager and joining a senior operator locally your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and Procurement - weekly and daily stock replenishment and liaising with manufacturers to ensure stock availability
- Inventory Management - SKU maintenance, demand forecasts, analysis, excess stock and returns.
- Expediting and Freight Management - freight sourcing and analysis
- A driven individual who is looking to learn and expand skills.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- A demonstrable and proven track record of high achievements.
- Good attention to detail with administrative duties
- An analytical mind and passion for solving problems.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal for the ability to deal directly with supply network
- Intermediate to advanced level MS Excel skills.
For any further questions or information please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519