My client is an expanding Commercial Accounting Services business based in Parramatta. Due to impressive growth over the past 12 months they are looking to add an energetic & switched on Junior Assistant Accountant to the team. This will be a 3-4 day a week ongoing contract role to start with so it may suit someone still studying.
Reporting to the Director you will be required to support the team in a number of areas:
- general ledger reconciliations
- assist with the preparation of trial balance and financial statements
- help prepare the BAS, FBT, payroll tax and so on
- basic accounts payables and receivables
- data entry and Excel
- assistance with analysis & business performance
- basic ad hoc office duties
The ideal candidate will have or be studying towards and Accounting related degree, with some experience in an accounting/commercial environment.
The role is ideally 3/4 days a week to start with, with the hours flexible. As I mentioned it may suit someone still studying.
I'm looking for someone with a great attitude & willingness to learn. You will be dealing with various internal & external stakeholders so good communication skills are a must.
Please APPLY immediately, or if you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.