About the Client
Our client is a well respected, billion-dollar, global company providing end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to leading brands, including fortune 500 companies.
About the role
They are currently looking for an experienced Java Developer for a contract position based in Melbourne.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in the following:
- development of Java/J2EE based web applications
- Java, Spring, Jersey REST, Spring WS, Axis2 SOAP Web services with JAX-RS and JAX-WS.
- Experience in implementing web applications in Websphere Application Server and MQ.
- Knowledge on WebSphere Cluster environment with multi node architecture.
- Experience in developing single sign on, WS security and OIDC/OAuth 2.0 based authentication.
- Good knowledge on Build deployment activities using Jenkins, SonarQube.
This is an urgent requirement and interviews are taking place this week. Right to work in Australia is critical in securing this contract role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Kimberley Chapman on 02 9431 6539.
En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.