Our client who are a global entity, urgently require an IT Manager who will be responsible for the management and leadership of the small IT team and for ensuring delivery of the regional function in accordance with the strategic plan for the Australia and New Zealand operations.
You will have managed or led an IT Division previously however the role may also suit a senior IT Engineer who is looking for their next career move into management. You would be managing 2 direct reports (Sys Admin & ERP Specialist) plus contractors as and when required.
This role will report into the CFO (Sydney based) and also the Global CIO (based overseas) and being a small operation within the ANZ region, this role will require you to be both hands on and a manager.
The role will involve occasional travel to offices within the AsiaPac region
Experience and attributes
- Min 7-10 years' IT industry experience
- Broad understanding across multiple technologies - Systems Architecture, ERP (Movex)
- Strong Project Management skills (Prince 2 certified advantageous)
- Proven IT Management / Team Lead, IT Strategy development and business process skills
- Contractor, Vendor and Financial management experience
- Demonstrated experience to develop and grow internal IT organisation
- Ability to take initiative and critically analyse and give management oversight to projects
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535, and click the 'apply now' button