Our client is a market leading organisation and multinational manufacturer and distributor of consumer products. With a standout brand across the globe their Head Office is located in Western Sydney with numerous sites across Australia and 7 other countries in Asia.
They require an experienced IT Manager who will be responsible for the management and leadership of the IT team and for ensuring delivery of the regional function in accordance with the strategic plan for the Australian and APAC operations.
You will have managed IT Divisions previously and have a strong Project Management background across multiple projects. You would be managing 5 direct reports across Sydney and Melbourne, as well as individual teams across the Asian countries.
This role, which reports directly to the Global CIO in the US and the CFO based in Sydney, will require you to be both technically hands on and a strong team/people manager.
The role will involve regular travel to the Melbourne office and less frequently to Asia.
Experience and attributes
- 10+ years' IT industry experience
- Broad understanding across multiple technologies - Networks, Systems Architecture, ERP (Movex)
- Manufacturing, Distribution or Logistics industry experience highly desirable, although not essential
- Demonstrated experience managing and developing teams across multiple countries in the Asia Pac region.
- Strong Project Management skills (Prince 2 certified advantageous)
- Proven IT Management, IT Strategy development and business process skills
- Cost centre / P&L management
- Strong Contractor, Vendor and Financial management experience
- Ability to take initiative and critically analyse and give management oversight to projects
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
For more information on this role please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535, and click the 'apply now' button