About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for iOS Developers to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major partners. These roles are permanent positions, and will be based in the partner's Melbourne CBD offices.
- 5+ years experience as an iOS developer
- Objective C experience
- Xcode experience
- Experience with Cocoa/Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Unit testing experience
- Experience with GitHub repositories
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- University degree in IT or similar field
- CocoaPods experience
- Swift experience
- Experience with scripting languages
- Knowledge of TFS/Subversion or similar
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact the National IT Candidate Manager, David Pace-Feraud on 02 9431 6549.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.