My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client. They are looking for experienced iOS Developer to support their client's business in Sydney. You would need the following attributes to be successful for the position:
- 4+ years of working experience in iOS development
- Experience developing iOS applications using Swift, Objective-C, Storyboards, Auto Layout, UIKit, Multi-threading, CoreData
- Experience with a Reactive Functional programming framework, Xcode + Instruments, interfacing with REST back-ends, unit and UI testing via Apple XCTest framework.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
This is an exciting opportunity with good work culture and has excellent work life balance. My client is interviewing candidates at the moment with an intention to hire the right candidate as soon as possible. It is an excellent opportunity for an iOS developer to work on this exciting project. If you are after a great career opportunity with excellent work culture and have the visa to work in Australia, then apply immediately on email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please our recruitment specialist team on 02 9431 6525
En World is an Australian based IT Recruitment Agency. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands to candidates to find their ideal roles.