My client is a multinational distributor of consumer products with a standout brand across the entire globe. Due to continuous growth and desire for perfection they are currently looking for an Inventory Controller to join their team. Reporting to the Logistics Manager and with a strong focus on customer service this is a permanent opportunity within a very stable team and company with the opportunity of career advancement for the right candidate.
The role is centered on providing administrative support to the logistics team and operations. In detail you will be responsible for:
- Arrange delivery time slots for all Retail deliveries nationally and communicate to 3PL partners for subsequent order picking & delivery on the correct day.
- Receive, validate and register all Goods Return Requests from external customers and arrange pick ups
- Review daily exception reports
- Investigate service delivery issues with service provider/s
- Authorize goods return as requested by the customer service teams
- Assist sales and logistics teams with accounts and logistics related inquiries
- Ad-hoc logistics & customer service analysis
- Experience with above listed responsibilities gained in a large company environment
- Experience with reverse logistics
- Strong administrative and customer service skillset
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks efficiently and meet set deadlines
- SAP and Excel experience highly desirable
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with outstanding attention to detail
If you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.