Our client designs, manufactures bespoke process equipment and systems across a range of industries that include oil & gas, minerals processing, and the power generation sector. With a global market presence, 2018 - 2019 marks a period of continued growth and expansion.
Sales Specialist International
Your mandate will focus on achieving growth objectives across WA, North America and Africa. That said - 70% of your time will focus on WA. You will proactively target EPC and end-user accounts within with the mining industry.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and exceeding set sales and margin targets across the mentioned regions
- Prepare technical and commercial detail relating to RFT and RFP opportunities
- Negotiate product solution,price and project deliverables
- Negotiating tender and contract terms relevant to client needs and solutions
- Prepare cost estimates in line with commercial guidelines
- Utilise internal contract quotation databases and quote management systems
- Travel as and when required (nationally and internationally)
- Proven business development experience in the mining or mineral processing industries
- A strong network of contacts within the EPC and mining/resources sector
- Proven experience in filtration and/or de-watering capital equipment industry (thickeners, flotation, vibrating screens and knowledge of the wet beneficiation is advantageous)
- Sales Experience across other aspects of mineral processing such as flocculent, pumps, valves, conveyors will also be considered
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Proven track record in developing and growing long-term relationships across relevant industries
- A proactive and positive attitude focused on the development of the Company's business
- Strong written and spoken communication skills with a proven ability to sell, negotiate and win business
- Focus on quality and provision of value to the Company and our clients
You will be offered an attractive six figure salary, car allowance and a compelling bonus structure.
Please follow the prompts to submit your details or contact Rameet directly via (02) 9431 6522.