My client is a global logistics solutions provider with a standout brand and service across the world. Due to continuous growth and a busy time of year they are currently looking for an energetic Internal Sales / Customer Service Officer to support the Account Management team. We are looking for someone with good Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Manage inbound calls professionally and in a timely manner, delivering exceptional customer service;
- Working closely with the customers to secure appropriate appointment times and the most appropriate locations for the customer;
- Manage objections professionally and efficiently;
- Working with the various locations to, where possible, ensure that the customers requests can be accommodated;
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and other duties as required;
- Reaching out to potential customers and converting into a sales opportunity; and
- Identifying cross-selling and up-selling opportunities through conversation and appropriate questioning.
- Previous experience in an inbound call taking environment is ideal however not essential;
- Proven ability to work cohesively in a team environment;
- Strong administration skills, high level of detail and accuracy;
- Self-motivated and have infectious energy;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; and
- Desire to deliver exceptional customer service and increase business opportunities with every customer interaction.
If you have any further questions, please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.