My client, a national healthcare software company requires a self-motivated, proactive and energetic Internal Sales Representative to join their Customer Service team in Sydney CBD. Working with some of the top practitioners in Australia has made the company a market leader in their field and a great company to join.
- Retain and expand the revenue of the existing portfolio of partners by offering additional services or advising of upgrades and enhancements.
- Be a subject matter expert in the healthcare software space
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of business leads and manage the full sales cycle
- Educate clients on the benefits of the solution
- Be part of a positive and dynamic team in a goal orientated company
- 3-4 years' experience in an Internal Sales role preferably in healthcare, pharma, IT, Telco or other related B2B space
- Track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Confident, adaptable and resourceful, with excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and close deals over the phone
- Ability to build relationships and up-sell products
- Quick leaner, tech-savvy, with the desire to learn about new products
- Track record of gathering, following and generating leads and converting them into confirmed sales
- Experience in direct telephone sales, consultative sales and solutions selling
If this sounds like a good match, please click on the APPLY button or contact Caryn Smith on 02 9431 6505 for more information.