Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of HVAC equipment globally. As a "Fortune 500" organisation, a career with this organisation will inevitably open a world of opportunity!
Boasting a plethora of training programs, strong leadership support and an impressive track record of retaining staff - you will be given all the necessary tools to succeed.
- Work with network providers and contractors from a sales perspective
- Prepare quotations and details around orders
- Assist with product support training and technical assistance
- Maintain and continue to foster relationships with network providers and dealers
- Assist in the development of providers and maintenance of service agreements
- Trade qualified
- Strong aptitude for problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 2 years HVAC support experience
- Strong sales aptitude
- Sound interpersonal skills
- A desire to transition into an off the tools and visible position within a national head office environment
Please follow the prompts to submit your details or contact Rameet on (02) 9431 6522 for further information.