Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of HVAC equipment globally. As a "Fortune 500" organisation, a career with this organisation will inevitably open a world of opportunity!
Boasting a plethora of training programs, strong leadership support and an impressive track record of retaining staff - you will be given all the necessary tools to succeed.
- Provide technical assistance to HVAC Technicians
- Assist dealers and other technical staff with technical support queries
- Provide diagnostic assistance and phone support
- Log call details and outcomes using the internal CRM system
- Assist with the ordering of spare parts and equipment
- Ensure all technical calls are answered in a timely, and professional manner
- Adhere to internal standards around service delivery
- Support the warranty staff in the assessment of warranty claims
- Trade qualified
- Strong aptitude for problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 2 years HVAC support experience
- A desire to transition into an off the tools and visible position within a national head office environment
Please follow the prompts to submit your details or contact Rameet on (02) 9431 6522 for further information.