About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for an Infrastructure Scheduler to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major transportation partners. This role is a 6+ month contract position, and will be based in the partner's Brisbane offices.
- Experience scheduling Infrastructure Deployments
- Experience with End User Computing
- Experience with metrics
- Experience with change control/ticketing
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- ITIL certified
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Exposure to Office 365 deployment / licensing / configuration / troubleshooting (desirable)
- Experience with Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016 troubleshooting (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.