About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for an Informatica MDM Solution Designer/Architect to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their partners within the telco industry. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's Northern Sydney offices.
- Gather and interpret Informatica MDM hub functional specifications and user requirements
- Design data models within MDM Hub, and drive MDM Hub architecture, conceptual and physical data model definition
- Design and implement mappings for bringing data into MDM Hub from the source systems
- Configure Informatica MDM Hub Match and Merge Rules, and coordinate Match Rule tuning
- Configure Informatica Data Director, and design workflow customisations for Data Stewards using IDD
- Configure MDM Hub Batch Jobs and Batch Groups; design and implement MDM Hub events for auditing data changes
- Design and implement PL/SQL and Java User Exits
- Design and implement Composite Business Services for real-time and near-real-time enterprise integration needs
- Communicate and facilitate MDM Hub go-live events
- Coordinate initial data load into the MDM Hub and stabilise production environment after go-live
- Expert-level experience in Informatica MDM (including configuration, design, and implementation)
- Experience designing data models and workflow customisations
- Experience designing and implementing Informatica mappings
- PL/SQL experience
- Working knowledge of Unix
- Able to lead mid-sized teams
- Have development project experience
- Java experience (desirable)
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.