About the Client
My client represents the connected world, and provides end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to Global 2000 companies. They are a very well respected billion-dollar company and proudly support over 200 of the world's leading brands by providing cutting-edge technologies solution to help them work smarter.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client in Melbourne. They are urgently looking for multiple experienced IBM Master Data Management) MDM Developers to support their client's key business. All roles are based in Melbourne. The successful candidate will need to have the following key attributes:
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE technology
- 2+ years of deep experience in IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Server
- Development of customized MDM code based
- Develops customized MDM services and Probabilistic matching engine.
- Develops Survivorship Rules and Rules of visibility
- Develops necessary batch interfaces to and from MDM hub
- Works on MDM unit test cases framework
- Responsible for code reviews/processes around implementation
- Helps develop implementation plan, QA gates
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has strong Development experience using IBM Master Data Management (MDM) tools. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.