About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for an Oracle IAM (Identity and Access Management) Support Consultant to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major partners within the transportation industry. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's Sydney CBD offices.
- Facilitating Level 2 Activities / Operations Support
- Support for minor/major release and patches
- Bug fixes
- System testing, regression testing, and integration testing
- Package deployment and release note creation
- Level 2 Escalation (Incident Management & Problem Management)
- Liaise with Oracle Support for product-related issues
- P1 & P2 escalation on-call support
- Must have experience working on the Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite
- Good understanding of IAM domain
- Hands on experience on Oracle IDM
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with multiple teams across regions
- Good understanding of delivery methodologies and support processes
- Strong analytical skill
- Ability to conduct self-research and come up with relevant solutions
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.