Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of HVAC equipment globally. A career with this organisation will inevitably open a world of opportunity!
Boasting a plethora of training programs, strong leadership support and an impressive track record of retaining staff - you will be given all the necessary tools to succeed.
- Supervise all large projects from receipt of the order confirmation and project file, from the respective sales
engineer, through to co-ordination of final on-site commissioning, as required
- To provide on-site assistance, where necessary, to further assist customers in the installation, commissioning or use of relevant products
- To provide support for our customers, service partners and other Branch personnel by handling queries
- Work closely with the state service executive to minimise warranty costs
- Testing and balancing of relevant product
- Liaise and coordinate onsite commissioning subcontractor requirements
- Report on commissioning activity
- Carry out site inspections of projects
- Trade qualifications - HVAC
- Demonstrated commissioning experience within a HVAC capacity
- Sound technical skills
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Professional work ethic and commercial attitude
- Project management experience
By nature you thrive in an environment that values service delivery, compliance, reporting and strong leadership.
You will be offered an attractive salary base, company vehicle and bonus based on performance. For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Rameet on 02 9431 6522 or click the "Apply for this job" tab.