Few organisations possess the brand presence and market share that this organisation holds. As a global manufacturer of premium HVAC solutions, you will step into a highly visible and "off the tools" HVAC Support role. Three of the last four individuals placed in this business unit have progressed within 18 months of commencement. If you are seeking to transition off the tools and into a visible function within a global HVAC manufacturer - this is genuinely the role to consider!
- Provide technical assistance to HVAC Technicians
- Assist dealers and other technical staff with technical support queries
- Provide diagnostic assistance and phone support
- Log call details and outcomes using the internal CRM system
- Assist with the ordering of spare parts and equipment
- Ensure all technical calls are answered in a timely, and professional manner
- Adhere to internal standards around service delivery
- Support the warranty staff in the assessment of warranty claims
- Trade qualified
- Strong aptitude for problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 2 years HVAC support experience
- A desire to transition into an off the tools and visible position within a national head office environment
Please follow the prompts to submit your details or contact Rameet on (02) 9431 6522 for further information.