Our client manufactures split, ducted and packaged air-conditioning product solutions. Their product is innovative and customised according to client needs. Focusing on NSW, this is an outstanding opportunity for a seasoned HVAC Professional seeking to transition to an "internal sales support role" within an organisation that is poised to grow tremendously.
- Assist with the development of tenders and other relevant proposals
- Act as the Technical Subject Matter Expert for any sales processes and external enquiries
- Assist customers with trade counter and phone sales enquiries
- Provide technical product information to customers including face to face, phone and email
- Enter sales, process invoices into the system in an accurate and timely manner
- Supply and follow up on quotations
- Build relationships and develop rapport with customers
- General administration duties as directed
- HVAC Trade Qualifications
- Excellent commercial skills
- Sound PC skills - MS Word, MS Excel
- Culturally aligned - dynamic, articulate, outgoing and engaging
- Outgoing personality and positive attitude
For more information on this role, please contact Rameet on 02 9431 6522 or simply click the "Apply for this job" tab.