Our client is a GLOBAL manufacturer of HVAC Product Solutions. A career with this organisation will inevitably open a world of opportunity! In fact the reason for this vacancy is due to an internal promotion.
You will be provided with strong leadership support and all the necessary tools in which to succeed.
- Testing and balancing of relevant product
- Fault finding, diagnosis, reporting and rectification of issues
- Liaise and coordinate onsite commissioning subcontractor requirements
- Report on commissioning activity
- Technical support (both field and phone based)
- Work with clients directly to ensure installations adhere to client specifications and deadlines
- Client management
- Carry out site inspections of projects
- Trade qualifications - HVAC Air-conditioning & Refrigeration
- Sound technical skills
- Sound relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Professional work ethic and commercial attitude
- Project management experience
You will be offered an attractive salary base, company vehicle and bonus based on performance. For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Rameet on 02 9431 6522 or click the "Apply for this job" tab.