Based in St Leonards, this is an amazing opportunity to join a market a market leader in their industry and to play a key part in the organisation as the HR Manager in this standalone role. They are a service orientated company with a large customer service team based at the Head Office.
Reporting directly to Executive Management you will be part of the leadership team, and add value to the growth of the company by re-vamping HR policies and procedures. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient day to day running of all HR operational issues, including:
- Recruitment and selection, induction and on-boarding,
- Remuneration and benefits, performance management and coaching
- Advising management on HR/IR & ER issues, and change management during this time of growth and expansion.
- Certificate / diploma in Human resources or related discipline
- 8 - 10 years' similar HR experience, of which at least 5 years must be in Australia
- Thorough understanding of HR Best Practices and Fair Work Legislation.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Sound problem solving, communication and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
Please apply on line or if you would like to hear more about this role or other HR related positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in Human Resources, Accounting & Finance , Corporate Services, IT &T, Engineering, Construction and Sales & Marketing. We can help you find the right permanent or contract role.