My client, a national manufacturer based in the Glenmore area is looking for a Human Resources Manager. You will work hand in hand with senior management to contribute to the on-going success of the company's strategic objectives and maintain the values that have made this company successful for the last 50 years.
This is both a hands-on and strategic role, focusing on building strong relationships with all stakeholders including employees and managers. Working across all aspects of HR you will have key accountabilities in the areas of recruitment, training and career development, succession and talent management, engagement and culture, performance management, industrial relations, change management, payroll and WHS.
You will provide expert advice to the group on all HR and IR issues
Conduct workplace investigations
Initiate, recommend and implement strategic HR policies and procedures
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in a HR Manager role, with a minimum of 3 years' experience in the Australian manufacturing workplace
- You will have a degree / diploma in HR or related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of the Fairwork Act, Australian Workplace Law and relevant Awards
- Experience dealing with unions
- Experience developing and implementing a new HR policies and procedures, including WHS
- Outstanding communication skills, and the ability to work with people on all levels in the business
If you would like to hear more about this role or other HR related positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.