My client, an internationally renowned building materials manufacturer and supplier, based in the Hills District is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner. You will work hand in hand with the National HR Manager in a large HR team across multiple sites. They are a Fortune 500 company and come with a solid history of growth built on innovation and excellent customer service.
Great opportunity to join this dynamic and innovative HR team. They are looking for someone who can juggle multiple sites and projects within HR, while focusing on operational HR matters. You will provide expert advice to the Group on all HR and IR issues, this includes the full scope of functions such as:
- Full recruitment and selection,
- Remuneration & benefits,
- Reporting, budgeting and record keeping,
- On-boarding paperwork and induction,
- Performance management,
- Succession and retention planning,
- Strategic input to new policies and procedures
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in a HR BP or HR Generalist role, with a minimum of 3 years' experience in the Australian workplace
- You will also have a proven background partnering across a regional area, preferably in a global manufacturing or retail company
- You will have a degree / diploma in HR or related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of the Fairwork Act, Australian Workplace Law and relevant Awards
- Experience dealing with unions
- Outstanding communication skills, and the ability to work with people on all levels in the business
- Drivers licence and own vehicle essential to visit multiple sites in NSW
If you would like to hear more about this role or other HR related positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in Human Resources, IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.