A challenging and exciting role has become available for a HR Business Partner for a leading healthcare provider in the heart of Sydney's CBD. This highly recognized and reputable company is seeking a HR professional to join their dynamic team, where the objective of the HR department is to ensure a continual high level of quality service.
- Delivering value to the business by providing a wide range of transactional and strategic HR services
- This is a hands on role acting as the main point of contact for all HR queries
- Initiate, recommend and implement various HR Projects
- Partner with the HR Manager and key stakeholders for workforce & succession planning and talent attraction and retention across multiple sites in Australia
- 5 - 8 years HR Generalist / Advisor experience in the healthcare / retail / hospitality industry
- At least 3 - 5 years' experience in Australia with comprehensive knowledge of the Australian labour legislation and Fair Work Act
- Qualification in HR or related field preferable
- Capability to plan effectively, prioritise and to deliver in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Ability to think strategically and to execute tactically
If you would like to hear more about this role or other HR related positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.