Based in the Concord area, my client is a leading aged care provider based throughout NSW. They are looking for a HR Advisor / Generalist to join the growing HR team. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will provide operational support to business unit managers and employees.
This role includes the full scope of HR functions such as:
- Industrial relations and employee relations
- End to end recruitment and selection
- On-boarding paperwork and induction
- Manage probation periods and performance management
- Remuneration & benefits
- Provide expert advice to the Group on all HR and IR issues
- Reporting, budgeting and record keeping
- Workplace health and safety
- You will have outstanding communication skills, and the ability to work with people on all levels in the business
- You will have a degree in a HR related discipline, but more importantly passion and energy for your job.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years Australian HR experience
- Aged age / NFP experience would be desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Fair Work Act and Australian Workplace Law
If this sounds like you please apply on line or if you would like to hear more about this role or other HR related positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.