My client, a national beauty and healthcare clinic has an opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Advisor in a standalone role, working hand in hand with the MD. This role will allow you to realise your passion for developing others within an established, successful, brand throughout Australia. The position provides strategic and operational expertise to the organisation.
- Support managers in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including performance management and retention
- Manage and implement a new HRIS system.
- Full recruitment function including on boarding and induction
- Support payroll
- Creating a high-performance team environment that attracts and retains the best people
- Design and lead initiatives to maximise the engagement and development of employees
- Advise and coach managers and employees on complex performance management, policies and procedures.
- Design and deliver performance and talent management processes
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Technical expertise across all core HR disciplines preferably in a retail environment
- At least 3-5 years HR experience, of which a minimum of 3 years must be in Australia
- Sound time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills
- Able to quickly build good rapport with people at all levels across multiple sites
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to determine the impact of actions on the Company
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take on the challenge of a standalone role in an exciting and fast paced company, please apply on line, or if you would like to hear more about this role or other HR related positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.